ITALIAN STYLE HADDOCK IN TOMATO SAUCE
• Light cooking spray
• Half an onion, thinly sliced
• 1 small aubergine, (about 100g chopped)
• Half a tsp ground paprika
• 2 garlic gloves, crushed
• 200g of chopped tinned tomatoes
• 8 large basil leaves, plus a few extra for sprinkling
• 1 white fish fillet, such as haddock (150g)
SERVING SUGGESTION | Serve with 200g of vegetables. Alternatively enjoy with 50g of your chosen vegetable, and 100g of rice from your carb allowance.
MALE ADAPTATION | Men can have 2 white fish fillets (300g).