The Essential Hairfood Capsule
- Buy 3 for £14.99 each and save 25%
WHY HAS DA CREATED THE HAIRFOOD CAPS?
There are many factors that continuously influence your hair and lead to loss of vitality- these include stress periods, hormonal changes, poor nutrition, over styling and seasonal changes. It is important that we maintain a healthy diet, rich in specific nutrients both from the food we eat, as well as taking supplements to counteract these negative factors. Hair needs food after all! That’s why we created DA Hairfood to feed your follicles from the inside.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THE HAIRFOOD CAPS?
DA Hairfood is an advanced food supplement for healthy hair.
DA Hairfood is enriched with vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients:
- A blend of key amino-acids
- 10 Multi Vitamins.
- 8 Essential minerals.
These key ingredients have all been chosen for their unique interactions with your natural hair structure. Healthy hair starts from within.
- Biotin – Very important B complex vitamin which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Iron – Essential for oxygen rich blood.
- B Vitamins – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant for protection of cells, helps absorption of iron and body’s production of collagen.
- Vitamin E – Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc – An essential mineral for maintenance of hair and nails.
- Copper – Contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
- Selenium – Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
DA Hairfood Capsules are:
Not Tested on Animals
DA Hairfood Capsules contain:
No Artificial Colours/Flavouring
No GMO Ingredients
The DA Group offer a variety of postage and packaging options to the mainland UK.
The standard postage and packaging option will take between 3-5 working days for delivery (Working days meaning Monday to Friday).
An Express service is available at an extra cost and providing the order is placed before 2pm will be delivered between 1-2 working days. 95% of express orders are received the next working day. Any orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Any orders placed after 2pm Thursday will be dispatched on Friday and delivered Monday/Tuesday. Any orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday to arrive on Tuesday/Wednesday.
We use a variety of courier and postal services and always obtain proof of posting. We aim to despatch all orders within 1 -3 working days. If this is not possible then an email will be sent after your order is received.
Orders placed using PayPal can only be shipped to the address registered on the PayPal Account.